Skocz do zawartości

test test test

Zaloguj się, aby obserwować  
Adwena

Question regarding PvP currency for the upcoming Arena Season

Adwena    52

Hi, I know I am posting in the wrong section, and this is the polish PvP section , but we simply lack PvP section for english speaking players , also this is something that might bother the entire PvP community on the server.
The question is about the PvP currency , its obvious that Arena Points will get reseted before next season but what about : Honor points , Wintergrasp Marks , Stone Keeper Shards , Wintergrasp Commendation tokens for 2k honor that are bind on Account. Are these going to be reset when Wrathful season hits? And is there a point to stack and prepare with honor for the new season at all ? Would love to get answer on these questions.

~ Adwenaqt

drephel    6
1 godzinę temu, Adwena napisał:

Hi, I know I am posting in the wrong section, and this is the polish PvP section , but we simply lack PvP section for english speaking players , also this is something that might bother the entire PvP community on the server.
The question is about the PvP currency , its obvious that Arena Points will get reseted before next season but what about : Honor points , Wintergrasp Marks , Stone Keeper Shards , Wintergrasp Commendation tokens for 2k honor that are bind on Account. Are these going to be reset when Wrathful season hits? And is there a point to stack and prepare with honor for the new season at all ? Would love to get answer on these questions.

~ Adwenaqt

honor was never reset, so rest stuff you mentioned; only ap will be reset

Rosenkrantz    191
6 hours ago, drephel said:

honor was never reset, so rest stuff you mentioned; only ap will be reset

You seem to have forgotten we had all Wintergrasp Marks reset for the greater good of the project. Though this was before Transmog, and these marks are used for it too, so I can't really tell if they will be removed this time again.

Adwena    52

Thats why I am curious what will the Administration going to decide to do with the PvP currency. I am coming from Northcraft and when I got my toon transfered here the relentless season has already started , so I had no idea if the marks/honor/ap got reseted last season or just the AP. But as Rosenkrantz mentionet WG marks are not required for the transmog I am curious  what will happen next and is it worth at all to stack them?

Rosenkrantz    191

We can only speculate as mere players. This is a question to administration, so I'll go and try invoking supernatural forum creatures.

@MrCulé Q: Is is already decided what will be reset when S8 starts (AP, Honor, WG Marks, SKS, Commendations)? If you haven't settled on it yet, could you at least disclose what is your initial concept, given that WG Marks are now part of transmog system?

MrCulé    2447

We haven't made any decision yet. If you ask about my personal opinion I would reset everything (except emblems of course). 

I cannot give you any binding declaration, we need to talk about it during administration meeting. 

PS. I created PvP section and moved this topic. 

• Lubię to! 1

Adwena    52

Thanks for making international PvP section too :) Okay will wait for update after you discuss it with the administration. Just wanted to know should I push myself into preparing for next season or take it more casual ;)

Chcesz dodać odpowiedź ? Zaloguj się lub zarejestruj nowe konto.

Tylko zarejestrowani użytkownicy mogą komentować zawartość tej strony

Utwórz konto

Zarejestruj nowe konto, to bardzo łatwy proces!

Zarejestruj nowe konto

Zaloguj się

Posiadasz własne konto? Użyj go!

Zaloguj się
Zaloguj się, aby obserwować  

• Kto przegląda   0 użytkowników

Brak zalogowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.